Monday, March 20, 2006

photoblogging


DSCN1345
Originally uploaded by que sera sera.
Oh I just figured out how to photoblog directly through flickr whilst helping my mother set up her own blog. Yes, soon the world of nora's art will be blogged on a daily basis. She saw a painting-a-day blog where this artist sells a painting on his blog everyday and is intrigued by the idea. I wonder if I could sell movies on my blog. or script ideas? or free random bits of dialogue overheard on the metro?

The Sorbonne is encircled with police, shut on all sides. My school is now on strike too. Things are getting even more "chaud" as winter turns to spring.

This pictures from the Jardin d'Acclimation in paris. We went on a cold day in January and it was empty and we walked right into the hall of glass and mirrors without even paying.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home