Tuesday, December 06, 2005

Is gerard depardieu in every french movie?

Just a question. He seems to be...

Today after working at my job (teaching english to primary school teachers) I stopped by Au Bon Marché for the first time. All I want to know is who shops at that place? I walked around and looked at 250 euro hats and 60 euro gloves and 1000 euro fur mini-skirts. Sorry, my cher friends and family, but no one will be getting anything from that fine place. It made me feel poor and depressed.

In less depressing film news, I have 3 little girls and 1 old lady scheduled for auditions this week, about 10 middle-aged men for next week...so progress!

If anyone has any advice on HD finish from Super 16mm versus 16mm to 16mm film out, please email me and we'll chat!

Now, off to a film, "Lonesome Jim"...or do I just stay home and fall asleep watching Gerard Depardieu on the tube.?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home