Wednesday, November 30, 2005

casting hot mamas

I feel so happy today. Not because of all the bad things: phoneline temporarily broke, prof didn't show up for class, working papers are apparently "out of order", fresh paint in my hallway really stinks, miss my boy and my friends...but for the good things:

Actors!
They are appearing, slowly but surely. Today I met 4 little girls- the last two were adorable irish twins. They had a really unique aura and clearly big imaginations, which is what the character needs. Plus, their parents are video artists. And I'm getting other actors responding to my announcements too- which is very, very good. no really old ladies though. i always need old ladies...

Paris!
Okay it SNOWED and is ass-cold, but I'm liking it more and more. I saw fun music with friends. I visited the Catacombs, hopefully a location in my film. It is the most amazing and creepy maze of skulls with dripping wet walls and cages and stacks of really old bones.

OH MY GOD:
DSCN1187

Movies!
I went to this place called "Maison du Film Court" which reminded me of the San Francisco Film Arts Foundation, which I love. It appears there is after-all some support for new filmmakers. They have racks of actors headshots and helped me post an announcement on their site. I'll be going back for sure.

Plus...
I can't hide my excitement over future visits of my boy, tina, phoebe, ed and who else...?

Last, but not least, I'm shooting a movie in my apartment on Saturday. Oh la la!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home