Saturday, December 31, 2005

Homecoming

I'm typing on the airplane. I have a horribly long day- ottawa-
montreal-frankfurt-paris....why why why? Still, I feel very calm and
peaceful and now I am on my montreal-frankfurt leg and very grateful to have
an empty seat next to me and a smooth ride thus far. Sadly, the two movies
are "must love dogs" and "ocean's 12". Though I have seen neither I really
have no interest in seeing them either. Oh my special meal is here. This
looks soooo much worse than the food coming from paris, which was deluxe.
Well, a glass of wine and a cheesy movie should knock me out for the rest of
the flight. This dumb movie is making me cry. Why do I love john cuzack
so? It must be the altitude.

Okay, now I'm back in my apartment. Oh I feel groggy and jet-lagged. Why
can't you people work on teleportation? This whole
time-zone-jet-lag-flying-thing is getting old!
It's new year's eve and I'm hoping to stay awake till midnight, go to some
fun parties, and drink too much (Real French!) champagne (as opposed to the
normal 4.99 trader joe's sparkling wine and share a midnight kiss with my
love. I'm hoping to run into my number one blog reader Gabrielle on the
rues de paris...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home