Thursday, December 15, 2005

Ca va bien

I'm quite pleased at the moment. Yesterday I held a fairly miserable audition- only 4 actors showed up and I have yet to cast a single role....yet I am moving well ahead with my crew. The most exciting thing is the addition of a kick-ass DP, Armel Hostiuo. He is a graduate of La Femis, the top french film school, winner of several awards, and loaded with talent. His sense of imagery and creativity is amazing, and I think he gets my story. In addition, for no good reason whatsoever, I seem to have attracted a tiny but wonderful little gaggle of young ladies helping me raise money. They are off filling out "Dossiers" for grants and making sure I don't have to go into massive debt on top of my already massive film school debt.
So, even though I've yet to find my little starlette or old lady, I feel things are very much on their way.

Plus I'm flying to Minnesota tomorrow and will soon see my darling sister, dad and stepmom....yah!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home