Monday, April 24, 2006

Re: Resto: comptage

Arghhhhhhh.

I just spent more than 11 hours in my rental car!!!!!!!!!
Returning crap and making three round trips from one side of paris to the other, always in terrible traffic, always getting lost, very very very tired and never want to go in a car again.  Though I am now an official expert paris driver.

I made so many mistakes- forgetting the extension cords we rented at home and having to make and extra trip, not planning things at all efficiently, driving the wrong way about a million times, showing up at a lens rental house just as the 1.5 hour lunch break had started......

Well, it is done and I can walk again in my (still very messy with props) apartment.  Must sleep but haven’t yet done my grammar homework.  Le subjuntif anyone?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home