Wednesday, April 12, 2006

Counting down

Things are getting extremely stressful around here- feel like it's all barely hanging together and there is a lot of little details to work out. What will the crew eat? How will everyone get to the locations, some of which are quite far away...How will we lug all our crap there? Who can make me a PAL videotape of American television news in the next 24 hours? Will the fake belly be ready on time? And on and on and on.

Yesterday I met with a good editor- thank god I've finally found someone I click with- and I talked a very talented musician friend into composing a score. Today I met with my DP (stressful, he feels I'm not prepared, adding to the actual reality of us not being prepared), picked up the lights at my school (involving practically breaking down the doors to get entrance to the now closed campus), tutored english ("lets talk about making my movie") and made about a million phone calls and emails. And tomorrow it's camera tests, drop film off at the lab, pick up props, meet with sound crew, rehearse with some actors, pick up more props, sent out reminder emails and get sleep....Friday is run around finding gear, all-crew meeting and final mad-dashing. Saturday the camera starts rolling....I hope. So that's really all for now.
Will try to update the blog lots during the shoot. A good record of my madness I hope.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home