Sunday, April 02, 2006

budding

The past two days the most amazing amount of buds have suddenly appeared on all the trees. It feels like if I hold me breath they might slowly all pop into leaves as I exhale. I am counting on sudden spring blooms to bring life and energy into my movie. The camera problem has been resolved, I pray, by renting a camera. Money can do amazing things. It turned out much less than I thought- and we'll have a nicer camera model and our beautiful zeiss lenses and that makes me very, very happy. But alas, in a few days we're shooting the tunnel scene- without a permit, alas. Which means, our star must have her costume by then. Yesterday I had an exhausting time looking at every children's clothing shop in Paris for the perfect coat- 5 hours of searching and nothing remotely acceptible. I am apparently totally out of season- all pastel pinks and lime greens. Tres embettant! Plus, our starlette caught headlice at sleepaway camp last week and is now quite itchy. yikes yikes yikes.

Well, the shoot is happening lice or no lice, rain or shine.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home