Friday, April 21, 2006

no time, no space, no energy

I have about 3 square feet of space to make it from my door to the bed- which is really all I need since I'm spending so much more time than I planned at the shoot. Somehow this was going to be the shoot of "6 hour days" that turned into 12 or 14 hour days...how???
It has been so exhausting and I'm dying for it to be over (tomorrow! plus returning gear on Monday)....but today was actually quite good and Nathalie was behaved, a miracle given yesterday I wanted to strangle her. She is a good actress and knows what I want when the camera rolls, but still, why does she have to take a milion hours to get coaxed into doing another take? Well, today was smoother and hopefully tomorrow even more.
I need to get to sleep and prepare my shot lists and so this is a quiet and uneventful friday night. Looking at some stills today made me so hopeful- maybe it really will look cool when it is done- at least no one who sees it will have to go through what we've been through this week.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home