Monday, September 05, 2005

Oui, je sais, je sais...

It has been so long since my last post that you probably thought I'd forgotten all about you, dear reader (do you exist?)...well, I have not. I am in Paris!

I moved here 3 days ago and things are changing fast.

I have an apartment! It doesn't start for a month so I'm stuck in a dormitory, which isn't too bad except a bit noisy and youthful. I should met some neighbors I suppose.

Paris is bursting with film at it's seams.
For example, at University of Paris 3 there is a cineclub that shows 2 different films every day all year! Projected on real film!!! and you can go to all of them for 30 euros for the whole year.

I can feel the cinema culture bubbling around me and it is inspiring.
I'm going to email some folks and try to get some filmic amies vite.

A bientôt!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home