Monday, April 25, 2005

Progress!

Well, I think my readership has dwindled with my posting frequency (hi Ahna!).
Update: I am putting together my thesis proposal now, as we speak. I have a synopsis, treatment, script, budget, and a plan- and a whole lot of bullshit mixed in between. I am scared I am struggling too much to make sense when I need to go further with my imagery and lack of sense.

The thing is I have two very seperate tasks:
Make a good little film
Graduate

For the latter I have to write a thesis that makes sense to a large number of people, while for the former I just have to be able to create what's in my head in front of the camera. Hopefully the two preocesses will inform each other.

I have been working for about 15 straight hours (commute, job, commute, yoga, dinner, thesis)...so I'm beat and am typing with eyes closed.

good night world.
send me inspiring dreams!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home