Tuesday, April 12, 2005

l'indispensable plan

My thesis proposal is slowly but surely coming together. I am trying to immerse myself in the writings of Julia Kristeva, who's apparent brillance is only marred by the sterotype that she is too "difficult" and "french". i'm a bit intimindated nonetheless.

La vida est bella.

Paris plans are well under way now that I have my official acceptance into the CSU program.

My short, "nest" won "best environmental drama" at the SF Woman's Film Festival, amusing given it was probably the only environmental drama. Don't quite have the same sensation as winning something competitive, but fun all the same.

I started my new job at big company. I have a photo badge that opens doors, just like I've always wanted. We filmmakers are always so isolated from the true corporate world that it gives me a sens of another life.

Kristeva says the foreigner is within us all.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home