Thursday, September 21, 2006

A very big week

So much has happened in the past 8 days I feel crazed- though none of it really relates to the film so I hesitated to blog it. But alas, filmmakers have lives outside of their filmmaking (though sometimes it doesn't feel like it). In the past 8 days I flew to England, became engaged to the man I love, moved his stuff into his new apartment in London where he started his new job, had my 29th birthday, came to Paris, signed on a new apartment here, sadly gone to the funeral of a lovely man- the father of a friend here, and (most impressive of all given the French bureaucracy) managed to get an electric bill in my name in the new apartment. It all feels a bit unreal as I look at this sparkling bling on my hand and think about furniture arrangements. Remodeling the apartment is next on the list- which is awfully similar to planning a movie really- having no clue what you're doing and praying for the best.

I have very little movie news except there isn't a pile of money waiting to fund the finishing of my film here, but perhaps it will appear next week. In the mean time, I'm dying to get going on sound design and am meeting my editor tomorrow.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home